What's gone on since September?
- Production on my 2nd XBLIG game continues, recently built a brand new environment and new UI framework
- Taught a graduate-level class on game art pipelines at DePaul. I had to write all the curriculum for this which was a major challenge
- Taught another section of 3D Texturing & Lighting at DePaul, some great work from the students made it a lot of fun
- Co-taught the senior capstone at Columbia, their project (Undertakers) is nearly GDC-ready, and it's looking really good!
- My friend's iOS kickstarter fell short, but hopefully there's more to come on that
So my plan is to share a lot more visual output from these efforts, as well as post my long-overdue 3rd installment on the Fear3 visual process asap. If anybody still reads this stuff, thanks for your patience! :)