Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Activities have commenced...

I've been working on part 3 of my "Designing Environments..." series covering the environment creation process on F.E.A.R. 3. But alas, school has started and I'm teaching three classes this time, so this final update is taking longer than I expected. But check back soon it's coming!

Meanwhile, my first Indie game release on XBox Live Indie Channel (XBLIG) has been holding strong in the #3 best-selling slot. But the competition is fierce! In a marketplace where 7 of the top 10 sellers are block games, I'm not sure how long our little space FPS will stay there... hoping for the best!

I've also recently done the UI design for a secret upcoming iOS title, I will be talking about that once it's public.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment